Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

20/9/12(Thurs)

A night that I can't fall asleep,A day that brought me a lots of ''why''... Why me? Ahah... I was keep on thinking until now.Truth was stated,and I have to accept.Someone was told me: ''You had tried your best",but actually in my heart,I knew the answer.I was felt guilty to em'.I have to admit that,my hard work did not put on as much.And until today,I still believe,a man still need that 1% of Luck even you've paid on 99% of hard work.May be my luck did not came to me on this time? O.o ahah...Solemnly,I still can't forgive my own self  for being such selfishness...First time,I was crying on the phone .And I knew that, behind of this,there was lots of disappointment on me for em'.*sigh* 
Things were past,time is still keep on moving. And I've to stand it up again to urge myself to run more even faster than others.I keep my words ! I start to put on more and more works for myself,just tried to make sure this image is not going to be float on my head any more ! And of course,without ''Friendship'', I can't even walked through this! They really helped me a lots ... And now I've chosen and try to giving myself another chance.Hope that I'm able to manage it as well. Long journey to goes on... *Crossing finger*(sadhu x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment